Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

My Son Now Uses The B Word, No Thanks To My Music - Tyga

Advertisement Banner



Tyga has disclosed his son King Cairo has picked up cursing from listening to his music and hanging out in the studio.

The 26-year-old rapper who has a son with Blac Chyna admitted he's conflicted about letting his son hear his music, telling Hollywood Today Live that the three-year-old got in trouble for swearing at school.
According to him 'He actually, he had an incident at school, they called me and they were like, 'Your son's walking around saying the B-word.''

'And I was like, 'Where did he hear that?' He told them, 'My dad says it in the studio.''

The rapper said he tries not to play his music around the impressionable youngster.

'I try to keep him out of the studio and try not to play songs when he's around because he does stuff like that, he revealed.

Advertisement Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blogger Widget