Pages

Friday 1 January 2016

You broke my v!rg!nity

Advertisement Banner



Thank you for all your troubles ever since we met for a year.
Thank you for all your disappointments and all those things l expected but you never gave me

Thank you all for the wonderful and new friends you brought into my life
Even for the fake and ungrateful ones, l am most grateful to you
You showed me love for all this while and a lot of opportunities.
When my phone rang this morning and l realized it was screaming your name,my heart jumped

I knew exactly what you were coming to say.

Because for about two weeks now you have shown signs of no more interest in this relationship we have started for almost a year ago.

Felt so broken and sad when l heard you say:”Romeo, we have been friends for some time now. I have had my shortfalls but for all this while l have tried my best to be a faithful and helpful partner. We are about to entering into 2015 some few hours from now and l want to be sincere with you because you are a good man. Even the other day,my mum spoke all good about you. There is no doubt that l love you but l am sorry l have to call our relationship quit. I am travelling out of the country tonight and Romeo,you will never see me again. Sorry l can’t tell you where l am heading to”
Before l could say hello,you abruptly ended the conversation and put your phone off.

As human and fresh and blood that l am,l felt bad and still feeling bad.

I will miss your company and all those sweet moments we have had.
I was a virgin in that field, so naive but with lots of skills in hidden in me.
You broke my virginity when we first met one month into our relationship and looking back at how experienced l have been, l say thank you,dear. Won’t forget how you always passed my end every weekend holding your dog in style. You know l was uncomfortable about how sometimes it barked but all and all it had a style that l liked so much.

A lot of people are reading this piece from me especially on this virgin angle and are so surprised that l am making my private life so open to the world especially my reference to the dog style and have concluded that l was talking about doggy-style. Tsooo!!!,twisted minds. Well, l am not a hypocrite and l tell it as it is. You broke my virginity in that field and l will forever be grateful.

Even though l am still sad in a way that you are leaving me for good, l can assure you, that special friend of mine whom you have always being jealous of wants me to come have dinner with her family tomorrow. Her parents and siblings are all into me which you are obviously aware of. I have always had my fears about you being with me till marriage so l had her as my second girlfriend. Now that you have made your intentions known to me,l am going to propose to her in the presence of her family at the dinner.

Tomorrow is another new year and l don’t want to carry your troubles and my worries with me to the new year.l know you are reading these words on my Facebook wall and feeling surprised but don’t call me names. You were smart for whatever reason(s) and l was also smart for playing my cards well. So,you see,no blame games. Let us move on with our new lives.

I am prepared to spend my life with this wonderful new partner from tomorrow. People say one must not enter a new relationship soon after a break up but l disagree. I can now call you my ex. Friends,help me welcome my new love and friend Miss 2015 and if you saw my ex 2014 anywhere, thank her for coming to fulfill her mission in my life. I will forever be grateful to her.

Miss 2015,my sweetest babe,muaaawwh!!l

Happy New Year, people

Source: http://comraderomeo.com/


Advertisement Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blogger Widget