Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Photos: Kimora Lee Simmons Is pregnant with her fifth child

Advertisement Banner


Pregnant Kimora Lee
Pregnant Kimora Lee
Kimora Lee Simmons, who is pregnant with her 5th child. She is expecting with her new husband, Goldman Sachs banker Tim Leissner. The couple already have a 6-month-old son together named Wolfe.

Kimora has two teen daughters, Ming Lee, 15, and Aoki Lee, 13, who are the daughters of media mogul Russell Simmons. She has another son, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, with actor Djimon Hounsou. Their boy is 6.

Kimora has said in interviews, “The most fulfilling thing in my life is to be a parent and a mother…That’s what I was made to do. There’s times when I’ve been the mom and the dad. I’m very good at it; that’s what I do. It’s my thing.” She sure is getting it in! See more pics below.

Pregnant Kimora Lee




Advertisement Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blogger Widget