Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

I want to build a Church and Mosque before I die – Shatta Wale

Advertisement Banner


I want to build a Church and Mosque before I die – Shatta Wale
Dancehall King Shatta Wale
 Self-acclaimed Dancehall King Shatta Wale has revealed what he aims to achieve before he passes on.

The ‘Kakai’ hitmaker wrote on his Facebook page that he wants to build a church and a mosque as a way of giving back to the community.

Several Ghanaian celebrities have recently given back to the society by donating items to the less privileged while others have supported in the construction of schools and health facilities.

“My wish in life is to build church and mosque before I kick the bucket …. Amen,” the controversial Ghanaian dancehall artiste wrote Tuesday.

Source: Ghana/Starrfmonline.com/103.5FM



Advertisement Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blogger Widget