Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Miss Colombia Responds to Steve Harvey Miss Universe Mistake

Advertisement Banner


Miss Colombia Responds to Steve Harvey Miss Universe Mistake
Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez
“I was able to bring happiness to my country after becoming Miss Universe for only a couple of minutes,” Ariadna Gutierrez writes

Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez posted a touching message to her country and her fans on Instagram Tuesday.

“Your destiny is written for you. And my destiny was this,” she wrote. “I was able to bring happiness to my country after becoming Miss Universe for only a couple of minutes.”

Gutierrez was mistakenly crowned the winner at the 2015 Miss Universe pageant on Sunday when host Steve Harvey read the wrong name off of his cue card. After the mistake was cleared up, her crown was removed and given to Miss Philippines Pia Wurtzbach.

Advertisement Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blogger Widget