Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Ghanaian Singer Efya Confirms Hosting #2015GirlTalkConcert

Advertisement Banner


It was stated in publications on media outlets that; multiple award winning songstress, Efya shall anchor the prestige Girl Talk concert this December which used to be headlined by Singer Becca years ago. 
“Music is what I do, so in my life I am ready and for the 2015 #GIRLTalk concert; I am more ready than usual. So what it is is I just put in extra work for the rehearsals, we put in more time for the dance routines and also put in more time for self-time, where you actually go into yourself and you think about how you want the show to be like. How do you want people to see you as you are about to do the show” – Singer Efya said at the press launch.


Advertisement Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blogger Widget