Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Nicki Minaj on Relationship Status: ‘I’m Not Single’

Advertisement Banner


Nicki Minaj on Relationship Status: ‘I’m Not Single’

The rapper is clearing the air, so listen up!

While on Ellen DeGeneres’ daytime talk show, Nicki Minaj did a Facebook Live chat on Wednesday in which she made an offhand comment that sent the rumor mill into overdrive.

The comedian asked Nicki if she is ready to be engaged, the hip-hop star explained her conflicted feelings about labeling her and boyfriend Meek Mill’s relationship at all.

“I used to say, ‘I’m not in a relationship,’ even though I was in a 12-year relationship [with Safaree Samuels],” she said. “And then now I feel like just going back to that and saying, ‘You know what? I’m single.’”

Of course, countless news outlets simply yanked that last comment and produced a grabby, albeit inaccurate, headline.

So, today, Minaj decided to clear the air, posting a new photo of herself with Mill, and this caption:

“#They don’t want me to write this caption. Cc @djkhaled ~ It would be very remiss of you to not watch what I said about Valentines Day prior to writing or believing a headline about my comment. I’m not single. Thank you for coming out. Have a blessed day and get some D.”


Advertisement Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blogger Widget